It's safe to say that Samsung is one of the most well-known names in the smartphone industry, and their tablets have taken the market by storm. These tablets can be used by children to learn, access social media platforms, play games, learn about the Internet, and more.
Adopting Samsung tablet parental settings can assist parents keep their children from becoming addicted and distracted. Activating and using parental controls on Samsung tablets can be done in a variety of methods, some of which we'll cover in this article.
Do Samsung tablets have parental controls?
Samsung tablets includes Kids Mode app(Kids Home) as a parental conrol software. To keep kids' phones and tablets secure, it uses a PIN and lets them create up to six different user profiles. Parents can keep tabs on their children's screen usage, install age-appropriate apps, and place contact restrictions with the Kid Mode app.
But it is only supports Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and higher. What's more, there are no built-in parental control option on a Samsung Galaxy S10, but parents can configure Samsung Galaxy parental control by installing third-party parental control programs.
Best 5 Samsung Tablet Parental Controls Apps in 2020
How can I keep tabs on my Samsung children? For Samsung parents, it can only be fixed by using alternative parental control programs. Parental control on Samsung tablet is lot easier these days. Samsung has a few parental control tools of its own integrated in their tablets.
However, the Google Play store, where developers post millions of apps for Android devices, provides a vast choice of possibilities for customers to pick from. However, not all of the apps available on the Google Play store live up to their claims, so we've compiled a list of the 5 best parental control apps for the Samsung Galaxy tablet.
1. Copy9 - a full-featured and powerful parental controls apps
Talk of a fully functional tool that performs precisely what it has claimed - Copy9 is one of the most comprehensive Samsung Galaxy tablet parental controls apps. There are no other apps like it made by Wondershare, and its basic user interface makes it easy to use for anyone, even those with no prior computer or application experience.
It's possible to access all of the parental control features and settings from a distance, without needing to be physically present at the monitored Samsung Galaxy tablet, when the software has been loaded.
What can you do with Copy9 app?
Monitoring of social media
- Monitor dangerous social media messaging, including children's postings and search histories, to identify risky conduct.
- Detect harmful texts and deliver alerts if they are discovered.
YouTube app tracking
- Keep track on your children's YouTube searches and video viewing history. Parents can block specific YouTube videos or channels from their child's watch history.
Monitoring of pornographic photographs
- Detect pornographic images in children's phone gallery.
- Apps that may be distracting or addictive to children should be blocked.
- Web history and a web filter that prevents access to a specific website based on content categories
- Track real-time and historical location.
- Screen time measures how much time children spend on their phones.
FUNAMO, developed by Funamo, Inc., is one of the few popular and efficient parental control apps for Samsung tablets. This program monitors and implements parental controls on Samsung tablets to prevent youngsters from being distracted. It also incorporates an Internet filter to keep youngsters safe while they use the internet.
- Keep an eye on the device's actions.
- Block websites and filter web browsing
- Device activity such as calls, SMS, and browser history are recorded.
- Enforce safe searching on certain websites.
- Establish a time limit for applications.
3. Kid Place
Description: As the name suggests, Kids Place is a parental control app for kids that is controlled by the parent and secured with a pin. On their tablets, children can only use apps that have been approved by their parents.
- Using a pin code to lock
- Prevent access to phone conversations, text messages, and app downloads.
- Incoming calls should be blocked.
- Turn off internet access.
4. Screen Time Parental Control
This program, as the name suggests, is primarily for families and parents to monitor and manage the time their children spend on tablets. It may be accessed with any browser on the phone.
- Keep track of how much time is spent on the device.
- See which apps are being utilized and for how long.
- Remotely pause the monitoring equipment in an instant.
- Limit phone activity and set a daily time limit.
- At bedtime, all activities are prohibited.
- Block specific apps at predetermined periods.
How to set parental controls on samsung tablet?
Setting up Copy9 for use as a parental control on a Samsung tablet is as simple, plain, and easy as it gets. Anyone with minimal computer and smartphone skills may carry it out.
Simply follow a few simple steps to install Copy9 on your Samsung Galaxy tablet and begin using its useful parental control features.
Step 1: Go to the download and install Copy9. To begin, go to the website copy9
Once you find the proper icon, click on it and tap on install. The app should be available on the tablet within a few days. Similarly, download and install Copy9 on the device from which you want to monitor the tablet.
Step 2: Create or sign up for a Copy9 account.
After downloading the app on both smartphones, select one of them, run the app, and click on register. You will be asked to enter your email address as well as a log in password; simply enter this information and click the "Sign up" button. Your account will be established immediately, and you will be ready to go.
Step 3: Log in to the Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
To begin providing parental controls on the Samsung Galaxy tablet, launch the software that has already been loaded and then click on the "Log in" button. To log in, enter the credentials you just used to create an account.
Following a successful login, you will be prompted to pick either "Parental" or "Kid" tablet usage; simply select "Kid." When requested, allow the app Administrative permissions to guarantee that it can function properly and access information from the device. You can use parental control tools once you have acquired the required permissions.
Step 4: Begin establishing parental control.
You may now open the device that will be used to monitor the Samsung galaxy tablet and begin remotely configuring parental control features.
The Copy9 parental control program makes it exceedingly simple to set parental restrictions on the Samsung Galaxy tablet. Parents may now remotely monitor their children's phone usage at any time and from any location. Copy9 is available for free trial download from the Google Play Store and the Apple Store.