Facebook is the most popular social network of them all. It is actually a well-known fact that every single user knows. A less-known fact is that it has more than 1.5 billion users.
Although this sounds great, 83 million are fake profiles! This means that the safety of your loved ones, who probably use Facebook isn’t guaranteed.
Facebook spy app is the only way to ensure their safety. Facebook spy method that is used today will be revealed below.
How to spy on facebook messages
Copy9 is an app that allows you to acquire all the messages and other information from the user profile. It is simple to use and it cannot be traced.
Real-time message tracking
Old messages on social media are quickly forgotten, so we can deduce that they are irrelevant. Luckily, the Facebook spy app, commonly known as Copy9 acquires all the messages, sent and received in real time.
They will be visible as soon as you log in to your control panel. An interesting feature allows you to track deleted messages. They will be shown in a separate tab in the mentioned panel.
Keep in mind that this is just one of many features the app offers, all in goal to protect the loved ones and to gather all the data that may have a negative effect on the safety!
For parents, Copy9 is probably even more important. The app itself is specifically designed to reveal all the treats and issues that may affect your child.
Don’t forget that online treats and dangers have a huge intake in child-related criminal actions!
- Additional features of the Copy9 app include full smartphone tracking.
- You will be able to read SMS, listen to the calls and spy on instant messaging applications.
- In essence, the app is developed to provide you the full access to the targeted device at all times.
- All you have to do is to log into the control panel. After that, all information are displayed to you.
- Action-based features are possible as well. From the website, you can control the smartphone completely.
- Deleting content, apps and even limiting the web access are just some of the main ones.